"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, Monday....

Woke up this morning to my DS complaining of  an area behind his knee...I had looked at it last night and it sorta reminded me of an infected hair follicle or a small boil... This morning, it was really inflamed, red and hot to the touch... I took him to the local doctor where I was told he thinks DS was bitten by something Saturday and that it has become really infected.. So now he is on antibiotics and I am cleaning it twice a day with Hibiclens solution...


Then we were off to a ballet workshop for DD... She had so much fun... I sort of hate that she will miss the last 2 days of it this week due to our camping trip, but I think we will have just as much fun playing in the creek, watching the fireflies, and making smores...YUMMY!!!


I also started my new routine today... I am trying to make an effort to be more healthy... My goal is just to exercise in some way every day and be more conscious of the food I am eating and to DRINK MORE WATER!!!


So far, I did pretty well... I did drink a couple of glasses of lemonade, but it is water based...*L*  but i also played in the pool for several hours today doing some water exercises... So, I think I am off to an ok start...


Have a great day... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...