"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, April 25, 2011

What’s Cookin’ at Our house This Week…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It’s been awhile since I posted a weekly menu, I’m sticking with the planning ~ because it just makes my life so much easier to have an guide to go on.
Monday ~ Mexican for me (It’s my evening to eat with my friends while the kidlets are in a sign language class).. Grilled cheese with tomato and bacon sandwiches for the family
Tuesday ~ Chicken and dumplings, green beans, rolls
Wednesday ~ Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, coleslaw
Thursday ~ (slow cooker meal) Chili
Friday ~ Chil dogs (with the left-over chili), over fries, corn on the cob
Saturday ~ Grilling time (depending on which cut of meat is on sale this week Smile with tongue out
Sunday ~ visitor’s lunch @ TLC,  spaghetti, salad, and homemade rolls (gonna put on some dough before we leave for church in the bread maker to mix and rise)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...