"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Great book deals!!

I love buying books! I love finding books at a great price even better.

This week while traveling with my family, I stopped at a thrift store to kill some time before picking up my mother-in-law.

for $20, here’s what I came out with…

Science :    DSCF4173

  • Geology Rocks
  • Poison
  • Extreme Pets
  • Weather by Janice Van Cleave
  • Plants by Janice Van Cleave

History:  DSCF4175

  • 100 Things You Should Know About A Pirate
  • The Story of the Pony Express (Cornerstones of Freedom)
  • The Journal Of Wong Ming Chung (Dear America Series)
  • Meet Kirsten (American Girl) ~ we already had this one though
  • Meet Molly (American Girl)
  • Life of Washington

Literature:  DSCF4176

  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
  • Moby Dick
  • Benjamin’s Box (we already have this one, but I’ll give it to my nephews)
  • Black Beauty

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Geology Rocks! It is one of our main books for learning geology this year!

    Looks like you got some great deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...