"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, April 11, 2011

New Toys from Vision Forum…

Vision Forum has the best heavy duty toys for creative play…

Recently they had a great sale on some great toys… I managed to get DS some great stuff to go –along with or upcoming year when we get into the Middle Ages and then some great stuff to use for pretend play from WW2…

I also got DD some things also since we all know that Gwenivere had her own sword and shield… Winking smile

                                                    DSCF3915     

The helmet is incredibly heavy… He has on his artillery belt, but left the canteen on the porch…

                                                   DSCF3916

King Arthur giving lessons in the use of the sword to Gwenivere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...