"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Week of Testing…

This week was our week of standarized testing that is required by our umbrella program every year. It normally is a hectic month of stress for me as I buy test prep books to help prepare the kids for the test. I usually worry about how they will do and it’s so stressful  ~ but this year I prayed a lot about it and had a sense of peace. And other than reviewing some math concepts a couple of days prior to testing, we did ABSOLUTELY NO REVIEW!!

I actually had a peace about how things were going to be. I’m simply amazed at how calm and worry-free the month and the week prior to testing were.

DSCF3799  Getting ready to leave for testing…

DSCF3803   Playing “Brain Quest” on the way…

DSCF3802  Libby napping on the hour drive…

Then at the end of the first day ~ my little girl handed me a note that she had written.

DSCF3878    Testing is so fun. That’s becus I love snacks. I love testing. Thank you Mommy.

Getting a note like this makes it all worth it… I love my sweet girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...