"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, January 17, 2011

Teaching History ~ a free poster...

Last night, I was researching some sites I had bookmarked for future use and was working on some plans for some upcoming history units and projects.. and I came across this site "TEACHING HISTORY"... 

This site lists the following in an easy to use format:

History Headlines

Museums and historic sites

Holidays and Heritage

Lesson Plans

and multimedia resources and research resources...

If your working on history this semester or in the future, this is a great site to add to your book marks... Now they are offering a FREE POSTER  on "historical thinking"... you can order yours by clicking here...

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Teachinghistory.org is an excellent website with tons of great primary sources for integrating into your teaching.

    You might want to correct your link in your post to http://www.teachinghistory.org/

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch!! ~ I didn't realize the link was didn't work!! =D I've got the right one there now..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...