"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FRUAGL FINDS... (my shopping trip to CVS and Walgreens)

Got some great deals at CVS and Walgreens this week... There are lots of good deals out there this week on items we regulary use...

I spent a total of $26 out-of-pocket this week ( this was after using my coupons, Extra-Care bucks, and Rgister Rewards)

Here's what I managed to get this week:

Walgreens:

2 bags of cough drops

Glad Trash Bags (scented 40cnt)

2 bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Valentine Hearts candy (8oz. bags)

1 bag of York Peppermint Valentine candy (8oz bag)

1 bag of M&M's Valentine candy (8oz bag)

paper plates (72 cnt)

Gold Bond Body Wash

Colgate Pro Clinical toothpaste

Photobucket

At CVS, I did even better:

Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse

2 (64oz) Welch's Concord Grape juice

2 (12 roll pks.) of Scott Toilet Tissue

8 Vitamin Waters

2  Honest Abe Teas (I love the Pomegranite)

2 bottles Xtra detergent

and then a small bag of Skittles, a roll of Sweettarts, and a Hershey bar (for me and the kids)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You surely did great at both places. You can surely quench your thirst now! In case you didn't know the Crest limit was increased to two. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know that!! I'll have to stop back in on Thursday... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lisa You did good!!! Will have to watch out for some of those wonderful deals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla, this is the 2nd time I have tried using the Register Rewards and the ExtraCare bucks... I tried some time ago and did ok, but it seemed difficult... but this time, it just clicked better... I'm hoping to be able to do it every week.. We'll see... =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...