"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, January 24, 2011

Bargain Book Buys!!

Last week I managed to find time to stop in a couple of thrift stores...

I found some great deals at one which was having a 50% off sale...  so for a meager 54cents, I cam out with the following books:

"The Man Who Dropped From the Sky" by Kevin Shyne

"Conquista"  by Clyde Robert Bulla

"Nevada"  by Bernadine Bailey (going to be a great go-along to our states study this summer)

"White Stallion of Lippiza"  by Marguerite Henry  (This book came at a perfect time since we are planning on taking the kids to see them this weekend while they are in town!!)....

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...