"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, January 14, 2011

Spelling Fun

Photobucket

Yes,  we are doing spelling in our jammies!!
Since today's Friday, it's time for our weekly spelling test..and since we aren't doing our regular co-op this semester, I had promised the kids we would be doing more fun stuff in school... So, I thought why not have fun with spelling?


So we got out our letter blocks and our banagrams and the kids spelled out their spelling words as I called them out to them. They loved it and it was a great way to put a little fun in our day...

Some free sites that we like to use for spelling fun and games are:

Spelling City

Spelling Bee

FunBrain Spelling

Have a FUN Friday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...