"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, February 28, 2009

Homemade Pretzels...

Lent 3-


Today DD pulled out "make homemade pretzels" for our Lent activity. The twisted shape suggests "arms crossed in prayer"...


I googled several recipes (I have never made pretzels before, but I love Auntie Anne's =)


So here is the one I went with. Laura , the blog owner, put step-by-step instructions in with pictures and they turned out great... I saved what we didn't eat in Food Saver bags and put them in the freezer... Laura said they freeze well and just need a little reheating in the oven... We will definitely save this recipe to use again...  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...