"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our time with Lent...

When I grew up, we didn't celebrate Lent (or alot of other hings either) but my husband and I decided a couple of years ago that we were going to do things differently than our parents had when it came to our faith and raising our children.


I got this great E-book from Currclick on Lent Activities for 2009.


Lent Activities for the Family 2009


I love it... It has so many great things... I just printed it out, read the Lent details to the kids and then cut the activities into strips and placed them in a glass bowl on our kitchen table... Then we will take one out each day and hopefully complete it.


You can find the e-book to download for FREE here...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...