"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

This year we decided to make our Valentines... We needed 60 for our co-op and then another 12 for our karate class, and then we decided to make Valentine's fo the kids in our group at church... So, all in all, we made 120 Valentines...


 


Photobucket

I took my Sizzix and the heart plates and cut out 240 different color hearts, then the kids wrote "TO A SWEETHEART" on each one of the big hearts and signed their names on the back... we then used the hole punch to make 2 holes in the big heart  and stuck a PIXIE STIX through it to make an arrow and then glued the little heart onthe end for the arrow tip... They turned out great, but turned out to be an all-day job...  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...