"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat?

Trick or Treat???


This year we made our costumes again...Well... sort of...

 



I found DD's Super Girl costume at the GoodWill... It was actually an adult small and then my mom took it into make it fit...I spray-painted her boots gold and then made a posterboard mask and painter it gold... as for DS, he went as a Pirate and I just cut up a pair of plaid pants (also got at the GoodWill) cut up one of my old shirts and used some tree beads from last years Christmas tree for his gold chains... a bandana and ascarf at his waist completed the look...


And this "old lady" with them is me without make-up...*LOL*  Actually, I thought i was a pretty good costume... I just put rollers in my hair, tied them up, put on my robe with some face ceam and some bright red lipstick and said BOO!!!...   



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are the "bomb!" I love love love your costume.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...