"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, October 2, 2008

It just came out...*L*

Today DD and I were working on vowels and ladder blends...Later in the afternoon, I decided to quiz her out of the blue... She got all the vowels right and then I thought I would be smart and see if she remembered the other letters... She yelled, "Consonants  it just came out of my brain like worms"...I just rolled with laughter...She was so serious...  


One more thing on my HS list to be thankful for... The opportunity to hear all the funny stuff little ones say...

1 comment:

  1. Your it! You have been tagged...Stop by my blog to see what you have to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...