"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

My friend Michelle has tagged me...


Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person that tagged you and put the rules on your blog...


2. Share 7 weird or random facts about yourself...


3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to their blog...


4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a note on their blog...


Here Goes:


1. I am a trekkie...


2. I love disco and the BeeGees


3. ABBA is one of my favorite groups


4. I am a self described geek


5. I love peanut butter and bologna sandwiches


6. Buttered Popcorn JellyBellies are my favorite jelly bean


7. I have always wanted thick and naturally curly hair 


I'm going to randomly tag from my list of friends : RhondaDawn, Heather, Mary, CourtneyLane ....


2 comments:

  1. I will try to do this later today.

    Blessings,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's so strange about peanut butter & bologna? Also, doesn't everyone love a little ABBA and dancing queen? PS, naturally curly hair sucks.

    Just thought you would want to know.

    Your sis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...