"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My find of the week!!!

I am so excited... The kidlets and I had some playtime with some friends today at an area  "bounce house"....After playing, I decided to take a trip to a local used book store and found a treasure!!!


The Usborne Internet-Linked Encyclopedia Of World HistoryWell worth the $8.00 I paid for it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, enjoyed your write up on the bail-out. I just stumbled across your blog and was reading it. You are a good writer and express your ideas very well. Hope you are doing well. I am improving and had the best day I have had since surgery on yesterday. I had planned to try to get back to co-op this week but we are still without transportation except for Scotty's work truck. We are supposed to be getting another van this weekend. (from a quiverful.com family in NC)It will be good to be able to go again but still will have to conserve gas and put trips together to get the most out of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...