"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, July 19, 2007

Exhaustion and Overwhelmed senses....

UGH!! The only word I know to describe the feelings running through my mind and body at this time...


I am so frustrated... I have gotten into cleaning and organizing the schoolroom and storage closet, but I am so overwhelmed... I never realized "WE" had sooo much stuff... Well, I guess this may be the last journal entry for me as I may never be rescued from the cluttered learning jungle of the schoolroom...I will write if ever I make it back to civilization...


So Long Good Friends...

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! As for organizing, well I run short in that department too. My school room doesn't have enough space either, especially eye level wall space which I desperately need.


    But as for things you need to get rid of, you can pack up the old stuff and trade it in for new stuff-you know where right? Or you can try PBSwap. I have been doing great trading there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...