"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, July 16, 2007

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...

Now that it's that time to begin thinking about curriculum, I have gotten into the mode of "CLEANING AND THROWING AWAY"... I have been using hints along the way from the FlyLady all along, but I really think it's time to do more than the "15 item boogie"...


I think that if I could part with more things that I would not spend near the time I do in the mornings cleaning and would have a more pleasant environment to boot, as I am one of those that like things neat and out of the way...


I also have decided that beginning tomorrow, I am going to organize the school room and the storage closet (commonly known to our family as the "jungle")...I mean there is no reason to keep 15 used toilet rolls and empty egg cartons for crafts that we haven't done and may never get too...*L*  So, that is 1st in priority fo us this week. I am lucky in the fact that my kidlets don't have a problem with getting rids of things. They are quite happy with letting someone else have it that needs it more... (I just wish that their dear mother was the same way)...*L*


Actually, I am now going to follow the cardinal rule of organizing: "If you don't love it, if it doesn't bring you happiness, and you can easily replace it, then you don't need it"...at least that's what the organizer on "Clean House" likes to say to the distraught people on the show while they are getting rid of all their stuff...*S*


So, wish me luck as I being this new chapter of "cleanliness and order"... Till we meet again..(if I ever make it out of the closet alive)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...