"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, March 9, 2008

What's cookin' at our house this week...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This week we are studying France and I am trying to incorporate some "French" food into our menu... I got this great Emeril cookbook from Amazon, called "There's a Chef in my World"...I love it!!!


Emeril's There's a Chef in My World!: Recipes That Take You Places


Monday: Bacon CheeseBurgers, Homemade Potato Chips,


Tuesday: Chili


Wednesday: Omelettes, Hot Chocolate (both from FIAR cookbook), and a Fruit Galette (from Emeril)


Thursday: Eat at Church


Friday: Crepes (from FIAR cookbook), Fruit, Orange Juleps

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks great. I need to do my menu for the week yet. I enjoy peeking at other peoples to get ideas though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessingsundreamtofMarch 26, 2008 at 9:15 AM

    What? No crepes??? They're so yummy and French AND you can have them for every meal and dessert too!!!!!!! I just returned from a trip with my sister and there was a wonderful crepe shop that made them with ham and cheese, fruits, chocolates, and almost anything meat, cheese, fruit, sweets that you could imagine. Please know, I am not going to (at this pregnantly lazy point in my life) try and make crepes, but I could live vicariously through you??? :) Happy cooking!

    :)Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...