"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Free Spelling Site...


Ok...Here is a wonderful site for spelling... It's called  Spelling City  and is completely FREE!!!


It has spelling lists, games that can be made using kidlet's current spelling list and all kinds of other things...




-  contains over 25,000 words, including plurals, contractions, future and past tenses
-  uses a REAL human voice that says both the word and the word in a sentence
-  a 'Teach Me' function that spells out the word using both visual and auditory input to improve retention
-  you can enter and save your own spelling lists for your own children
-  students can play games with their words or any saved lists
-  you can  save and share you spelling lists with others
-  the
forum allows you to share lists and ideas


HAPPY LEARNING!!!


4 comments:

  1. I'm using Spellingtime.com and it's not free. I'm gonna check this out. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good site.


    For some reason I can't link to it from your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should work now.. *S*

    Thanks for letting me know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this link! What a cool site.

    blessings, Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...