"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Late Night Date with Amazon...

Ok... Being up late at night is not good for my pocket...


I was talking with a friend at co-op the other day about some old TV shows that we watched while growing up in the 70's...The rain has kept me up and since I couldn't sleep, I went to Amazon to see what I could dig up...


Well, here goes my purchases for the night...(UGH!!) The only good thing about this is I get to share these "lost TV treasures" with my kidlets...


Land of the Lost - The Complete First Season


Land of the Lost...(remember this great show where the family falls over the falls into prehistoric land with Chaka and the Slestaks... )



Space 1999, Set 1


Space 1999 ( a British production about the moon breaking away from the Earth's orbit and making unintentional explorers into heroes...I loved this one.. even had the lunch box)


Wonder Woman - The Complete First Season


and Wonder Woman (the first season, "by the power of Isis")..



I also put on my list for future purchase:




  • Isis,



  • The Bionic Woman,



  • Six Million Dollar Man,



  • The Love Boat, and Fantasy Island, Charlie's Angels (the early episodes of these three),



  • and the Amazing Spider Man...*L*



now, join me for a chorus of:



Marshal, Will and Holly
on a routine expedition,
met the greatest earthquake
ever known...


High on a rapid,
it struck their tiny raft (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!)
and plunged them down a thousand feet below...


To the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand of the Lost Lost Lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...