"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, November 18, 2010

4H Field Trip to Heartsong Farms...

Our 4H group took a field trip to Heartsong Farms today... we were scheduled for co-op but since one of DS' projects is "poultry', I felt like he really needed to go... My dear friend Rhonda (who had 3 kids of her own to look after) was so wonderful and said she would take him with her...I was so thankful and he was so excited over getting to go with one of his best buds...

Here's some photos of their trip... he had a great time and was able to tell me all about it!!  Even wrote a brief summary paragraph of the trip for his field trip log!!
heartsong farms   our group photo

   We're posing for our picture!!!

  

Are you talkin' to me????

 Y'all come back and see us again, ya' hear???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...