"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some great new freebies found this week!!!

I just love finding freebies that I can use in our homeschool and that I can pass along to others... It's almost like hunting wild game, I just don't have to kill anything... *LOL*

So here's the 2 freebies I found today for you....

A great coloring book about milk and it's affect on your teeth and body...   You can grab a PDF copy here ....  

And then the weekly CurrClick freebie is fabulous... It's a unit study on the American Colonies by Dori Oakes who is a wonderful resource person to the homeschool family having homeschooled her children for years...  You can grab it here ....

Happy Learning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...