"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, March 1, 2009

What's cookin' at our house...

http://www.clipartguide.com/_pages/0060-0808-2614-1103.htmlYes, I am back to the weekly menus...Not only do I do better with time management, I always know what we are having and I can shop more effeciently and CHEAPER!!!


So, here's our plan for this week.. (I may tweak it a few times, but I am trying to use only things already in the pantry or the freezer this week)


 


Monday, March 2
Cereal


Grilled Cheese Snowflakes (using tortillas cut into snowflakes and shredded cheese) apple slices, carrots


Chili (good cold day food)


Tuesday, March 3
Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast,


Peanut butter sandwiches, chips



Stuffed baked potatoes (using left-over chili)



Wednesday, March 4
Monkey Bread


Turkey and cheese roll-ups, applesauce


BLT's, tater wedges, carrots and apple slices(church)


Thursday, March 5
Chocolate Pop Tarts (on the go breakfast)


Lunchables for the kids, peanut butter and crackers for me (CO-OP day)


Beef Stew (slow cooker meal)


Friday, March 6


Homemade waffles with fruit
snack plate (cheese, apples, banana slices, crackers, ham and turkey)

Hamburgers, homemade onion rings, corn on the cob


Saturday, March 7
I  work today so the DH is taking over!!



Sunday, March 8
another day at work for me.. DH has it covered...   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...