"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Parrot Mountain...

I have lived in this area most of my life...but I have never been to Parrot Mountain... DD's "Keepers of the Home" class at co-op have been doing a unit on birds and one of the activities was to take a field trip to Parrot Mountain... It is a beautiful place... This was a great field trip. We learned alot about birds. We heard some of them talk, some did tricks. We got to hold, pet and feed them. Definitely an overlooked gem...


Photobucket



Photobucket


DD had so much fun feeding the birds!!!


 


Photobucket

We had alot of fun!!! Only wish DH could have joined us for this one!!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...