"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Friday, September 26, 2008

Our school week...

We've gotten quite a bit accomplished this week, but I still have that feeling that hangs over me sometimes that we aren't doing enough, or the kids aren't getting what they need...


I'm not sure why I do this... I am sure it is some sorta deep feeling of insecurity (if Dr. Phil could look inside my noggin)...


But DD reviewed the letters B,T, S, C and then worked on simple addition with #1,2,3... DS continued with Saxon math, his nature readers, and Spectrum workbooks... We worked on Vikings, almost finished the Panda unit, and then talked about Stonehenge and what some of it's possible uses could have been...


I am trying to do as much history and science as possible in a unit study format.. But sometimes, I feel like it is over DD's head or to simple for DS... I guess it just a case of homeschooler insecurity... *L*


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...