"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, September 15, 2008

CPR

I'm an RN in a NICU... I work 4 days a month, but I still have to do "mandatories" as if I were a full time employee... One of those classes is CPR.. I am required every 2 years to take CPR... I really don't mind the "written" part (which is now done on computer) but I really hate the actual physical part of the test... I just feel so awkward when it comes to using those manequins... But this morning I went... took the test and completed the skills part with flying colors...


So if anyone is interested, you can learn all about CPR in 3 simple steps  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...