"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today's PET PEEVE...SUBWAY RESTAURANTS!!!

Today's pet peeve is SUBWAY!!!  Yes... The restaurant chain... yes, the one with the $5 footlongs that my DH loves...


Well, we will no longer be eating there.. Yes, I am boycotting them... After seeing several posts in several homeschool groups that I belong to about their "Fit for Kids" essay contest... I had to of course check it out myself and yes, it appears to be true... HOMESCHOOLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER!!!


You can check it out for yourself here.  And if you would like to also post a complaint to SUBWAY, you can do that here.


1 comment:

  1. I just heard about Subway this morning! That was so frustrating! I sent a letter off to them right away. I was so offended they would discriminate against homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...