"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Performance Night...

Tonigh was our "performance Night" at co-op... It went wonderful...


My DS played 3 songs on the piano, DD sang and did some cute little dances with her "Fun Time" class... and then my good friend Rhonda and I combined our classes for a really cute skit on the Yanomami tribe from the South American Rain Forest and animals from the Rain Forest...



DS as a "poison dart frog" and friend Levi as a "Spider Monkey"



Mor pictures of the Yanomami...*L*    (aren't they the cutest?)



The whole group during the performance...


It was great... The kids did so well... Rhonda and I had gathered up homemade masks, straw skirts, head pieces, and various other props like a bow  & arrow, and some bamboo that I got at Dollar Tree to use as "pretend" blow guns... They kids loved it... and so did we... I am so proud of them and their hard work..


There were other performances by the choir, piano and guitar students performed... Chess awards and drama awards were given out.... The band performed...


A great evening topped off by going and getting ice cream to celebrate DS *8th" birthday...

1 comment:

  1. I stopped over from the Fun School webring and wanted to say hello. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time at Performance Night. They all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...