"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What’s Cookin’ at Our House This Week…

menu

Every week, Laura at Organizing Junkie hosts “Menu Plan Monday”. If you are new to menu planning or want to look at some great menu ideas, this is the place to check out. Here you can find great resources to make planning your weekly / monthly menu easier, like recipe sites, dietary restriction recipe sites, coupon help, printable planners, etc. Plus lots of other great organizing ideas if you’re interested. Here’s our plan for this week:

Monday ~ Easy Fritatta w/ bacon, cheese, and tomato

                spinach salad, and clementines

Tuesday ~ Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup (this was a change since it was rainy and I wanted something warm and comforting)

Wednesday ~ Pork Chops, roasted red potatoes, broccoli and cheese

Thursday ~ Sloppy Joes, oven fries, light salad,

Friday ~ Grilled slaw dogs, baked beans, corn on the cob

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I dont like sloppy joes however the kids and kevin love them, so i make a sloppy joe bake! go ahead and prepare the sloppy joe just like you would with regular way, pour into cassarole. then add shredded cheese and top with corn bread.. My kids love this as much as the sandwiches!! I know youwasn't asking for new recipes but I love new ideas on things!! We are eatting hot dogs tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious... I may have to make a change in the plan and give that a try... I love new ideas and recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...