"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Frugal Finds ~ My shopping trips to CVS and Walgreens

Okay, I’m a little late with last weeks post on my deals from CVS and Walgreens, but here it is…

042911173939 This is my Walgreens purchase… and I spent $2.11 OOP and got $3.00 back in Walgreens bucks… So basically, I made money… YEAH!!

And here’s what I managed to get at CVS ~ CVS 

I hadn’t planned on getting the Dove chocolate bars, but they were B2G1 Free and I had 2 coupons for B1G1 Free, so I couldn’t resist… Using ECB’s from last week, I spent $2.91 OOP and got $7.99 back in ECB’s… made money again!!! WOOHOO!!!

Then I was off to Kroger ~ I spent more this shopping trip than normal, because I was buying chicken (which when buying free-range, vegetarian fed birds gets super expensive) but I still managed to shave off $96.25 using coupons and my Kroger Plus savings… all I will need over the next 3 weeks will be some fresh veggies and milk…

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...