"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 4th Homeschool Fun...Free Activities!!!


 


There are so many resources on the net that homeschoolers can access and use... I am always looking for fun and CHEAP!! things for the kids to do... Here are some of the things I have found for July 4th..


Stories of the War of Independence    a great free item!!


Miscellaneous unit studies and lesson plans from the HOMESCHOOL MOM


another great unit with lots of resources


Here's some links for crafts...


Enchanted Learning crafts


Coloring pages and more crafts from DTLK...


HAPPY JULY 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...