"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday...




 


We have had a wonderful holiday weekend...DH was up early to go to the Sunrise service... the kids and I slept in and went to church later... We stayed up to watch "The Ten Commandments"  (which is one of my favorite movies)... DD was bothered that there was 2 kisses in the movie - she said "there wasn't any kissin' with Moses in the Bible"... *LOL*


But the kids loved watching it and when the parted seas collapsed on the Egyptians, DS said "that's what they get for not setting the people free"... *L*


Sometimes it's the things kids say that makes everything so memorable...

1 comment:

  1. I absoutly love the pictures...you are blessed and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...