"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, November 27, 2008

A time for counting our blessings...


So much of the time we take for granted all the wonderful things we have been blessed with... I have more blessings than I can count and try to thank the Great God above for all that he has given me and my family...


I hope that in the coming year, that I, my children, and my wonderful DH take time to thank God and to trupy appreciate all that we have... Healthy lives, lots of family, and the opportunity to worship freely...


Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything! I'm so glad you sent the link to the lapbooking group, I may convert us over to notebooking, trying to do the layout into the folders when they are "homemade" lapbooks is proving a complication for me. LOL Everything is wonderful, I love your style of homeschooling, a lot like us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message...