"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, November 27, 2008

Autumn and the Leaf Man...




We had a great time with fall, trees, and leaves this year... We did them last year, but DD really was to young to get much from them... I have a wonderful book called the "Kids's Nature Book, 365 indoor/outdoor activities and experiences"... It has an activity for every day and it was really put to good use this year... The Kids' Nature Book: 365 Indoor/Outdoor Activities and Experiences (Williamson Kids Can! Series)


We also did a science experiment on why leaves change color and chromatography that you can find here that was great... Both kids loved it and I had fun too...


 


 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a message...