"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Thursday, October 25, 2012

A year ago...

Yes, it's been a year since I last blogged... My last post was in November, 2011.

2012 was a busy year. Between the illnesses of my mom and my mother-in-law, our schooling, field trips, and just an overall hectic life, blogging was not in the picture.

But I find that I enjoy putting things that happen to us down for us to look at later and I like using it as a way for far-away family to keep up with what is happening here at our house.

Since I have been making an effort to find more time to just be, it is a perfect time to get caught up with everything.

Looking forward to getting caught up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...