"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting caught up…

This summer didn’t go as planned. We had a lot of things happen unexpectedly and had to make changes in our lives accordingly.

Some of the changes I have made fit into needs.

I need to be FLEXIBLE!

I need to be RELAXED!

I need to try and stay STRESSFREE!

I need to ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES!

I need to ENJOY LIFE ~ ONE DAY AT A TIME!

I need to be THANKFUL EVERYDAY ~ FOR EVERYTHING!  not just the things I want, but to be blessed by my circumstances. Try and see the colors of the rainbow not just the arch.

The kids have had to adapt and make changes as well. Most of all, I think they have gained patience and compassion. Hopefully, we can incorporate these changes permanently and be a better family as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...