"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Art Showcase

We recently attended an ART SHOW for DS's fall art class...It was taught at Trinity Performing Arts by a fellow homeschool mom... He learned so much, it was wonderful... She taught several different techniques and reviewed artists of that style with the kids... It was weekly for 45 minutes and was very inexpensive,  since all the supplies were included in the class tutition..

Here are some pictures from the show...



One of my favorite wall displays...


 Line and Color Study ~ Piet Mondrian style......

and here are some examples of DS's work...

 Photobucket
Photobucket

and my favorite is in the Mondrian style... (I call it the "Partridge Family" painting)...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...