"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another great FREE resource!!

Another resource that I use all the time is Homeschool Freebie of the Day . They have something different everyday that you may or may not want to use, but 8 out of 10 times, it is something that I will be able use or save to my thumb drive for future use...
Today they are offering an Mp3 audio of Treasure Island  (which I burn to a CD to listen to in the car for the kidlets) and they are also offering the hard copy of Treasure Island for download...
So if you get a chance, you might want to check this resource out...
Happy Learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...