"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. " Mark Twain


"For I have learned, in whatever state I am, therein to be content" Phillipians 4:11



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ALEKS Math

Well, we have finished our first week using ALEKS math as a supplement to our Horizons math program... And I am pleased to say that DS LOVED it!! The only bad thing is that DD isn't able to partake in that it is only for 3rd grade and above... I signed up for the FREE month through the freebies from TOS, but now I am considering signing him up under the monthly option... It has been something he has actually asked to do everyday and even in the afternoon in his free time.. It is $19.95 a month or $99.95 for 6 months so the price isn't completely unreasonable in that it actually could be his math program in whole... They also have downloads and printables on the site to use as well... I will continue to post about our use through the month... then we will see if the newness wears off or if he continues to be as happy with it as he is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message...